Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lipstick & Magazines #43: Potpourri

Worth exploring:

Really fabulous fabrics. Check out that apple print corduroy, wish I sewed!

Post Punk Kitchen. Cool.

I only eat fast food about twice a year, not out of any great virtuousness, more because I really associate it with road trips. Why eat fast food in San Francisco? Still, I enjoy scaring myself by looking up the calorie counts at Fast Food Facts, especially for "healthy" choices like salads and chicken sandwiches. No big surprise, but yikes still.

An excellent list of movies based on books at Based on the Book.

Sitting at the children's reference desk, I'm rediscovering my love of picture books and illustrations. Find your favorite character made into a stamp at Kidstamps. Great gift for your favorite kindergarten teacher. T-shirts and tote bags also available (of course) but I suggest small doses.

Lovescool - a very yummy dessert and sweets blog.

No comments: