Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lipstick & Magazines #19: Product

I drooled over the Benefit catalog for years, but only finally have learned the joys of their stuff after a holiday gift from my guy. Bad, bad move, as now I'm pretty much addicted to a few items, like the Fantasy Mint Wash (which reminds me of my absolute favorite cheap chocolate drugstore candy, the Mint Dream) and Do It Daily, a super simple, not-too-sticky facial moisturizer with SPF.

Also, a wedding make-up *find* is Pout lip products available at Sephora - the gloss is very yummy, and the fishnet print packaging is mighty fine.

And, in the interests of supporting a store I've been shopping at since I was a kid, I encourage everyone to seek out teeny-tiny Common Scents on 24th Street in Noe Valley. Around since at least the very early 80s, Common Scents has my absolute favorite bubble bath flavors - Apricot, Blackberry-Hibiscus, and more. And they package it and themselves in sweet little plastic bottles that you can get refilled. AND they also have a great selection of Kiehl's, candles, make-up bags, soap holders, and more. Check it out.

No comments: