Friday, February 16, 2007

Lipstick & Magazines #70: Relax

I've spent the past few weeks (including Valentine's Day-ick), and will be spending one or two more, on a criminal jury. Very intense process, amidst the tedium that is courtroom process and delays of course. It's a fascinating experience, but it's also requiring me to concentrate in a way that I haven't in a long time - well maybe never have, because I've never felt like a person's future was partially-dependant on whether I listened to my English professor. So, I'm coming home a bit wrecked and just wanting to relax. Hence my appreciation for:

Absolutely yummy Red Hot Three-in-One from Bath and Body Works.


This cinnamon body wash, bubble bath and shampoo was a gift from my honey for V-Day, and is now half-off online or in the store. Highly recommended.




It can be hard to find books that make me laugh out loud - repeatedly - but this one is working overtime. Bad Bridesmaid: Bachelorette Brawls and Taffeta Tantrums--Tales from the Front Lines by Siri Agrell, a Canadian journalist, is full of truly sinister and hilarious tales of bridesmaids behaving badly, usually because the bride was behaving terribly herself. A lot of fun.


And finally, a few new-ish (to me) crafty blogs that I've been enjoying:
Adorn Magazine Blog - companion blog to the super cute looking hard-copy Adorn magazine which I have yet to come across in my bookstore travels.

No comments: